Re: FM11g, FM12c and web cache

From: Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:44:51 -0400

checked the documentation, Web Cache is deprecated, Oracle wants us to buy Traffic Director for engineered systems instead.

Basically Web Cache is gone and hasn't been replaced with an equivalent.

I'll search to see whether it is possible to tell OHS to compress traffic... sigh.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 4:44 PM, Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin_at_gmail.com