diff between incremental and archive backups

From: kathryn axelrod <kat.axe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 17:29:50 -0800

There seem two paths on the topic.
 Replying to the first one, I didn't see this mentioned, so apologize if it was: i'd add the warning that, if the plan has only one copy of the logs backed up and you lose just one of those many logs, you may lose a Lot of data. e.g. you do a full on Sunday, Jan 1..lose one log on Monday, Jan 2 due to corruption or other..and you decide you want to do a pitr on Saturday, January 7..you can't. You'll be forced to go all the way back to right before the missing log.