Re: "ORA-00270: error creating archive log" on Standby Database

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 12:15:07 -0600

However, it appears here we are dealing with limited information. We have only 1 message from the alert log. If the OP doesn't have fairly extensive experience in Oracle data guard, he or she may not realize that there may be other relevant information in the alert log, or the logs from the broker.

Sent from my iPad