"ORA-00270: error creating archive log" on Standby Database

From: kathryn axelrod <kat.axe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 22:13:53 -0800

what happens when you stop recovery..shutdown the standby..restart it.. restart recovery?
you said logs are continuing to be shipped and all have been applied to the standby? if so, can you paste a copy of both the standby and primary alert logs from a time period that include these errors? bug 17607713 looks similar. is the primary's max_connections more than 1?