Solved: Tivoli for Oracle: SBT error = 7011, errno = 2507

From: Yong Huang <"Yong>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 16:07:33 +0000 (UTC)

Our storage/backup team successfully resolved the issue. According to them, in Linux 6 and before, the installation sequence is TSM API and BA client together, followed by TDP for Oracle. Beginning with Linux 7, the order must be TSM API, TDP for Oracle, TSM BA. (These components correspond to the three subdirectories under our /opt/tivoli/tsm/client.) And it's important that the versions of the three components match; otherwise, system error 2507 would occur.

Yong