Re: Question - Fusion Middleware inside Cloud Control or no?

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 07:28:55 -0600

Yeah, I'm sure that works for customers who have requirements to apply the latest CPU patches for Oracle products as part of the their Security requirements enforced by the CISO organization.

As a an IT guy, I understand your point - I get it. As part of a corporate organization, selling the fact that we didn't apply the latest Security CPUs because of any reason doesn't really work (even if we have the box locked down). I assume you recognize that as a problem.

Regards,
Chris