Re: WHY WHY does Oracle OEM 12c (12.1.0.5) use the following...

From: Tim Hall <tim_at_oracle-base.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 00:05:44 +0000

WebLogic is only one piece if the puzzle. As Pete said, there is a whole framework, including ADF and the internal framework the EM is built on. Oracle database 122c is certified, so you are moving all your apps directly to it without testing anything right? No? And your still going to use those deprecated and/or de-supported features right? No? I think you get his point here. :)

Cheers

Tim...

image001.jpg