Re: Warning(2653,58): PLW-07202: bind type would result in conversion away from column type

From: Kim Berg Hansen <kibeha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 14:51:15 +0100

Hi, Rob

Since the exception mentions binds, do you have a PL/SQL variable called ddocname?
Or a PL/SQL record or object called shr_month with a member ddocname? Or your SQL statement is within a function/procedure called shr_month with a local variable called ddocname?
Or some other constellation so that some of what you think is a table column in the SQL statement actually is a PL/SQL variable bound into the statement?

Otherwise I can't see why you would get a PLW exception about binds?

Regards

Kim Berg Hansen

http://www.kibeha.dk
kibeha_at_kibeha.dk