Re: oracle patches

From: Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 09:10:06 -0400

got an e-mail from Oracle last night, there's an emergency (non-quarterly patch) out for WebLogic now

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/alert-cve-2015-4852-2763333.html <http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/alert-cve-2015-4852-2763333.html>

--

-- Patrice
My profiles: [image: Facebook]