RE: Enterprise Manager 12C Alerting Screen

From: Harville, Steve <Steve.Harville_at_adm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 16:36:51 +0000

Yes, here’s the missing email

That sounds like what I am looking for. One last question, can a database be a member of multiple groups?

>>> "Harville, Steve" <Steve.Harville_at_adm.com<mailto:Steve.Harville_at_adm.com>> 10/28/15 11:56 AM >>> You can create a group with the things you want to monitor then under that group’s menu, go to members, then dashboard. It’s auto refreshed by default. That requires logging in to Enterprise Manager. There’s also a way to create a report and give people a link so logging in is not required. That is not auto refreshed though.

>> Is there the capability to do this in EM or do you have to interface EM to a third party product?

From: Peter Sharman [mailto:pete.sharman_at_oracle.com] Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 11:20 AM To: Harville, Steve <Steve.Harville_at_adm.com>; Beckstrom Jeffrey <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org> Cc: oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Subject: RE: Enterprise Manager 12C Alerting Screen

Still catching up post OOW, which is crazy busy even when you’re not physically attending! There seems to be some thread missing here. The original question was about a dashboard screen, then this one is just about databases being in multiple groups. Did something get discussed off-list that would make sense of this flow? Has the original question actually been answered? Pete
[Oracle logo]
Pete Sharman
Database Architect, DBaaS / DBLM
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA Phone: +61262924095<tel:+61262924095> | | Mobile: +61414443449 Email: pete.sharman_at_oracle.com<mailto:pete.sharman_at_oracle.com> Twitter: @SharmanPete LinkedIn: au.linkedin.com/in/petesharman Website: petewhodidnottweet.com

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA

From: Harville, Steve [mailto:Steve.Harville_at_adm.com] Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 4:09 AM To: Beckstrom Jeffrey <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org<mailto:JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>> Cc: oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l_at_freelists.org<mailto:oracle-l_at_freelists.org>> Subject: RE: Enterprise Manager 12C Alerting Screen

Yes databases can be members of different groups.
>> can a database be a member of multiple groups?

Confidentiality Notice:
This message may contain confidential or privileged information, or information that is otherwise exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you should promptly delete it and should not disclose, copy or distribute it to others.

Confidentiality Notice:
This message may contain confidential or privileged information, or information that is otherwise exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you should promptly delete it and should not disclose, copy or distribute it to others.

image001.jpg