Re: Oracle and cpu/core

From: Woody McKay <woody.mckay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 14:29:50 -0500

Hi Angelo,

Yes it is a stand alone. Actually it will be leased through RackSpace. They are helping with the design and will be with the hosting team for the day-to-day support.

They are also talking about switching to OEL and multi-tenant in a year or two. But, stuck with Windoz for now...

As an update, some on the list will remember my question a couple of weeks ago on listeners. I was able to convince them to go with one listener per SID. But, instead of 96 ports, they want to use 96 IP's. I checked with Oracle support and they said as long as the IP:Port combo was unique that they would support it.

--
Sincerely,

WoodyMcKay