Free version of Delphix

From: kyle Hailey <kylelf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 12:06:45 -0800

As a lot of you know, I've been working at Delphix for the past 5 years.

Just recently I was able to launch a free version of Delphix that you can download. The program is still on the down low but you can get a copy by going to

and putting “*Express*” for your *title* and I’ll send you the download info.

Delphix Express is a free version of Delphix.

Delphix Express differs from Delphix enterprise in that it is limited to 25 GB of managed storage.

 ( Though if you blog about Delphix Express, I'll work on upping the amount of managed storage )

You can have full automation for virtualizing not only Oracle but also SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL and Postgres as well as flat files.

A few blog post videos to get you started

-Kyle