new (to me) install of oda x3-2

From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 00:53:28 +0000

We have a x3-2 oda that is just recently being racked. It was purchased two years ago and never turned on.

I believe it has linux 5.8 but I talked to the SA's and I would like it to be oel 6.5 with 12.1.0.2 GI and 11.2.0.4 rdbms.

I'm more than a little confused about the steps involved.

I think it's

get a 12.1.??? iso from oracle that contains the oel 6.5

and then the clone files that contain the GI and rdbms files.

I'm going to open a ticket with oracle but am hoping for a quick hit from the list.

Thanks

Mike