RE: GoldenGate and foreign keys

From: Terrian, Thomas J DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS <Tom.Terrian.ctr_at_dla.mil>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:52:11 +0000

The logic is that we are migrating from Advanced Rep to GoldenGate. We have the current Advanced Rep schema (Schema1) and the new GoldenGate schema (Schema2). We cannot migrate in mass so we are migrating groups of tables from Schema1 to Schema2. So, for a short while we will have some tables in Schema2 with foreign keys back to Schema1. In the end, everything will be in Schema2.