RE: sql dev

From: Zelli, Brian <Brian.Zelli_at_RoswellPark.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:23:40 +0000

Version 4.0.3 is what I am testing with.

I took this code, put it into a script and it works fine.

SPOOL C:\Report_out
CLEAR COLUMNS
CLEAR BREAKS
CLEAR COMPUTES
COLUMN DEPTNO HEADING DEPARTMENT
COLUMN ENAME HEADING EMPLOYEE
COLUMN SAL HEADING SALARY FORMAT $99,999 COLUMN COMM FORMAT $9999.99
SET PAGESIZE 100
SET LINESIZE 100
TTITLE CENTER 'WILLIAM BLAKE' SKIP 2 -
CENTER 'LIST OF EMPLOYEES' - SKIP 2 SELECT * FROM EMP WHERE MGR = 7698; SPOOL OUT But this is using windows 7.
For those with a windows 10 machine, spooling doesn't seem to be working.

Is SQL Dev agnostic to the windows version or is there something hinky to windows 10?

Brian

From: Jeff Smith [mailto:jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com] Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 7:44 PM
To: Zelli, Brian; oracle-l (oracle-l_at_freelists.org) Subject: RE: sql dev

4 or 4.1?

Tons of SQL*Plus support improvements from 4.0.0 to 4.1.1.19

How about a sample script showing what you're trying to get?

From: Zelli, Brian [mailto:Brian.Zelli_at_RoswellPark.org] Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 11:04 AM To: oracle-l (oracle-l_at_freelists.org<mailto:oracle-l_at_freelists.org>) Subject: sql dev

Ok, I have been working thru and getting your help trying to spool out of sql developer 4. I've gotten the column names to work and other formatting, finally. But I still can't get TTITLE to work. I tried setting it on. I added it to a startup file for that particular db. Can't seem to find anything googling on it. Ideas?

Brian

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.