distributed EM12c

From: Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 08:48:27 -0300

We have sites across Canada, it would be nice if we could have multiple OMS hosts in different geographic locations sharing the same infrastructure. Network lag is an annoyance at best.

i.e. having multiple OMS hosts taking connections from DBAs in different geographical locations but which share information as if everyone was connecting to the same EM12c instance.

I wonder sometimes how Oracle does it, do they have only one EM12c instance for all their data centre sites, or do they have multiple EM12c installations per data centre or per bureaucratic section inside their company.