Re: Slightly OT: Oracle's new Acclaim badges

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 09:34:58 -0500

I appreciate the comments about my blog. My thoughts on the badge business are a little more basic. If you want to recognize me for something, it should be something I can put in the bank. An OCP, along with proven experience and ability is good for the bottom line. Acclaim badges? I see no use for them.

Sent from my iPhone