OT: Oracle Developers Choice Awards

From: <rob_at_oraclewizard.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:50:06 +0000

Votingends tomorrow for the Oracle Developers Choice Awards. Please logonto community.oracle.com and cast your ballet for the person or people whoyou feel deserves your recognition.

Downvotes are strongly discouraged by all of the nominees, so think before voting,if you vote up that will add ten points, but if you turn around and try to undothat with a down vote it will reduce the points by 20 for a net of -10 points.

https://community.oracle.com/community/database/awards

Thanksfor showing your support to these ladies and gentlemen, all of them areseriously good at what they do. -Rob

Be sure to vote in the Oracle Developers Choice Awards. Voting Ends Oct 15.I'm under db design. https://community.oracle.com/community/database/awards/db-design-voting

Robert P. Lockard
President Oraclewizard.com, Inc.
"When given the choice between two evils, I always take the one I have not tried." Mae West
(cell) 571.276.4790
(office) 410.766.6960
(fax) 410.766.0332

twitter _at_navonpilot