Re: Formula for number of DB Listeners on server

From: Woody McKay <woody.mckay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:08:40 -0400

Good info Jeremy - I'll be reading. Their app does use Java connection pools and they don't have named transactions, so pieces of a transactions come from various different connections. Should have all the usual ports available, just have to haggle with the people manning the firewall...

Like the idea of static definitions instead of auto register and using one listener per sid. Let me check with them on the port availability.

--
Sincerely,

WoodyMcKay