Re: Needed for next oracle version: alter database add control_files

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 10:27:32 +0100

I think the current method for doing this is to file an SR and indicate that its an enhancement request in the text. Whether this is more or less effective than hoping the relevant product manager is on this list is open to question!!

I agree that that would be a nice enhancement.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA