Re: restore archivelog all validate; gives RMAN-06025

From: Woody McKay <woody.mckay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 20:05:27 -0400

Hi Tony,

This script is the weekly level 0 backup. There is also a weekday level 1 that runs during the week.

Just looked at the weekday level 1 and it does have a "delete noprompt obsolete"

No kind of duplicate or refresh or restore. Just weekend full level 0 and weekday incremental level 1.

--
Sincerely,

WoodyMcKay