Re: restore archivelog all validate; gives RMAN-06025

From: Woody McKay <woody.mckay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 19:55:48 -0400

Hi Andrew,

This is a script I've inherited and won't be able to change till next spring - and I do appreciate any improvements. However, this script has been working fine in thousands of servers for several years. I'm thinking there must be something about this particular server.

Even though the "restore archivelog validate" is asking for the last 2 weeks, shouldn't it be able to run successfully even if there are only 2 days of backups?

Am I misunderstanding or missing something?

Thanks

--
Sincerely,

WoodyMcKay