Re: database using more memory than allocated

From: Jeff Chirco <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 16:45:55 -0700

The next day we were able to figure out that it was a code bug. One of the data sets coming up unfortunately caused an infinite loop in the processes code. :( It was a clob data looping through each row in the file and adding it to an pl/sql object that grew very quickly. Fixed now and safety checks are being put in place to prevent in the future. Thanks for all your help.

Jeff

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 8:01 AM, Dimensional DBA <dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net