Re: Snapshot Thin Clone of Physical Standby

From: Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 07:27:39 -0500

Seth & Mark,

When you did this, did you create a new control file or use the cloned the standby control file and activate the clone? I did one test with stopping MRP but still got the error about renaming the SRL (testing on same host). Note that log shipping to the original standby was still running.

I wonder if we should just activate the cloned standby at this point?

Don.