Re: query performance following 12c upgrade

From: Steve Bradshaw <sjb1970_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 10:06:18 +0100

Hi,

Which traces? I have a 10053 and 10046 from yesterday morning.

My team lead has set the optimizer_features_enable parameter to 11.2.0.3 as a temporary fix as we've had a lot of complaints from users about performance.

With my optimizer set to 12.1.0.2, I've just tried setting _optimizer_ads_use_result_cache to false, and re-ran the query and it was still slow.

Steve

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk