Re: RMAN Duplicate with subset of data

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:10:47 -0600

The appropriate 'official' tool from Oracle would be the Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 'Data Masking and Subsetting Pack'

There are many variants that you can grow on your own, and indeed the Pack automates Data Pump for the 'In-Export' variant of Subsetting.

/Hans
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed herein are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Oracle Corporation.