Re: RMAN

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 18:30:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Michael,
it is really impossible to answer what you should expect in your environment. However you can also reach much more than 1 TB per hour without any doubt. The speed is mainly driven by the backup device and if your OS is able to handle asynchronous I/O. For the latter you can check out my blog post: http://tinyurl.com/om2erfy

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Freelance Oracle performance consultant and researcher Homepage: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK