Re: kkslce [KKSCHLPIN2] mutex contention on hard parse of PQ with binds

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:25:36 -0700

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 7:58 AM, Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> We've done quite a bit of digging in this area,

Between us we have probably found every 12c cursor related bug to be found in MOS.

As well as quite a few 10g and 11g bugs that were suspected as regressions.

So far, nothing fits.

Latest development (paraphrased) "It's related to parsing for ILM in 12c, it's suppose to work that way"

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Principal Consultant at Pythian
Pythian Blog http://www.pythian.com/blog/author/still/ Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com