RE: kkslce [KKSCHLPIN2] mutex contention on hard parse of PQ with binds

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 12:49:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Jonathan,
i guess you are talking about what Mauro and me have talked about here:

Basically it is OCI and fix 9630092 is also disabled by default with 12c (or at least with 12.1.0.1 as i have no 12.1.0.2 at hand right now).

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Freelance Oracle performance consultant and researcher Homepage: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK