Re: connection pool sizing

From: Øyvind Isene <oyvind.isene_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 00:25:11 +0200

This is a topic covered by the Real World Performance Group; no one does it better explaining this. Here is one link to a recent preso I found by googling:

http://rwpt.hroug.hr/content/download/6547/107877/file/RWP2015%20part%20I.pdf

If you go to Open World, be sure to catch at least one of their sessions, it is probably the best infotainment you get there, especially if you have a taste for British sarcasm ;-) Also get in touch with your local user group and see if they have invited them for 2016.

--
Øyvind Isene
+47 90864882