Re: RAC and ASM

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 07:48:43 -0500

I have found oracle RAC training fairly spotty. Often there is too much emphasis on installation and not enough on troubleshooting. If you can go with a 2 or 3 day installation class, then run your own on VMware workstation or virtual box or similar, that is really the best way to learn.

Sent from my iPad