RE: Datapump Import

From: Chitale, Hemant K <Hemant-K.Chitale_at_sc.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 06:34:28 +0000

The error message appears to be a *custom* error message – eg. From a DDL trigger

ORA-20001: Access denied - MCALISI.ORG_STATUS of type TABLE not registered in cg_object. Please go to the CGAC area to register this code block. Event Type is CREATE Failing sql is:
CREATE TABLE "MCALISI"."ORG_STATUS" ("GRANTMAKER_ID" NUMBER(10,0) NOT NULL ENABLE, "ORG_STATUS_ID" NUMBER(10,0) NOT NULL ENABLE, "ORG_STATUS_CATEGORY_ID" NUMBER(10,0), "ORGANIZATION_ID" NUMBER(15,0) NOT NULL ENABLE, "PROPOSAL_TYPE_ID" NUMBER(10,0), Hemant K Chitale

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Michael Calisi Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 11:28 PM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Datapump Import

impdp system/xxxx directory=pump_partial_cg dumpfile=cg.20150809.173000.dmp tables=cgadmin.org_status remap_schema=cgadmin:mcalisi

Trying to just import a table from my data pump backup into a different schema. cgadmin is the owner of the table org_status and import into new schema mcalisi.

I done this task many times but not sure why I am having a problem. BTW this is my production system so I can't drop any constants etc.. I only want to bring back the data/indexes.

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify the sender immediately. You may wish to refer to the incorporation details of Standard Chartered PLC, Standard Chartered Bank and their subsidiaries at https://www.sc.com/en/incorporation-details.html