RE: Datapump Import

From: Nabil Jamaleddin <nmjamaleddin_at_multiservice.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 11:09:13 -0500

Have you tried to pre-create the table then import only data?

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Michael Calisi Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 10:28 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Datapump Import

impdp system/xxxx directory=pump_partial_cg dumpfile=cg.20150809.173000.dmp tables=cgadmin.org_status remap_schema=cgadmin:mcalisi

Trying to just import a table from my data pump backup into a different schema. cgadmin is the owner of the table org_status and import into new schema mcalisi.

I done this task many times but not sure why I am having a problem. BTW this is my production system so I can't drop any constants etc.. I only want to bring back the data/indexes.

--

This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or both. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the sender and delete the email.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Aug 26 2015 - 18:09:13 CEST

Original text of this message