Datapump Import

From: Michael Calisi <oracle455_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 11:28:00 -0400

impdp system/xxxx directory=pump_partial_cg dumpfile=cg.20150809.173000.dmp tables=cgadmin.org_status remap_schema=cgadmin:mcalisi

Trying to just import a table from my data pump backup into a different schema. cgadmin is the owner of the table org_status and import into new schema mcalisi.

I done this task many times but not sure why I am having a problem. BTW this is my production system so I can't drop any constants etc.. I only want to bring back the data/indexes.

  • application/octet-stream attachment: org.log