Re: Weird issue with a PACKAGE in 11g

From: Marcos Colmenares H. <mcolmenares_at_newtechsistemas.com.ve>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:56:26 -0430

Hi Raza,

Thats my main issue actually, it never shows up as invalid... it keeps showing up as valid. In the production enviroment we went as far as doing a mass recompile of all objects, but it happened again.

Sounds interesting as a last resort, recompiling all objects every time they are accesed here would be caos.

Best Regards,

Marcos Colmenares H