Re: MySQL

From: Steve Baldwin <stbaldwin_at_multiservice.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 06:04:16 +1000

What about Stack Overflow? I see there are nearly 350K questions tagged 'mysql' so I'm guessing there is quite a bit of activity there.

Cheers,

Steve

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 3:37 AM, Tyfanie Wineriter <tyfaniew_at_uoregon.edu> wrote:

> Just throwing in my 2 cents that I’d love to have a “MySQL for Oracle
> DBA’s” list if Oracle-L would rather keep MySQL out of it’s inbox.
>
> I’m having no luck on the MySQL_at_lists.mysql.com - the list is actually
> rather abrasive, nothing like Oracle-L’s more
> gentle-nudge-in-the-direction-of-documentation-or-ignore that I’ve
> experienced.
>

> I’m 72% positive I’ve asked this before, but if anyone has had any
> experience with a good MySQL-for-Oracle-DBAs community, I’d love to know
> about it.
>

> Thanks,
>

> ~ Tyfanie Wineriter ~
>

> Database Administrator
>
> University of Oregon
>
> 1212 University of Oregon
>
> Eugene, OR 97402-1212
>
> (541) 346-1366

This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or both.
If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the
sender and delete the email..