Re: question about bigfile tablespaces at database create time.

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 10:45:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Joshua,
you can specify this tablespace attribute in the template file (*.dbt). Here is just a snippet as an example:

 <TablespaceAttributes id="UNDOTBS1">

<bigfile>false</bigfile>
<datafilesList>
<TablespaceDatafileAttributes id="{ORACLE_BASE}/oradata/{DB_UNIQUE_NAME}/undotbs01.dbf"> <id>-1</id> </TablespaceDatafileAttributes>
</datafilesList>

 </TablespaceAttributes>

You can find an example template file in "$ORACLE_HOME/assistants/dbca/templates/" and specify this template by using the DBCA parameter "-templateName".

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Freelance Oracle performance consultant and researcher Homepage: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK