Re: output from script into email

From: William Robertson <william_at_williamrobertson.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 08:44:36 +0100

For HTML formatting SQL*Plus output you might look at "set markup html":

http://blog.tanelpoder.com/2007/08/07/sqlplus-is-my-second-home-part-1-htmlizing-your-sqlplus-output/

You'll just need to set the MIME headers etc (have a look at the source of an existing HTML email).

William Robertson

On 01/08/15 06:26, Seth Miller wrote:

Brian,

Also make sure you are either sending the message in plain text or you are using a monospace font like Courier New or Consolas if using Rich Text or HTML. Seth Miller