Re: Recovery wants backup piece no longer available

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 15:29:42 -0600

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and links. I used the underscore parameter and got the database to open. Unfortunately, the UNDO tablespace was corrupt so it kept crashing. Oracle support still hasn't responded to that post in my ticket. I searched and found a really good article on removing a corrupt UNDO tablespace. Followed the steps and was able to export my read-only tablespaces.

Sandy

--
Sandy
GHX