Re: output from script into email

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 13:26:17 -0600

Brian,

I use something like...

    $ uuencode sp_used.txt sp_used.txt | mailx -s sp_used.txt     my_at_emailaddress.com << __EOF__
    Please review the information the attached text file.     __EOF__ This results in an email with the file as an attachment, body of the text "/Please review the information the attached text file./" and subject line of "sp_used.txt".

Hope this helps...

Thanks!

-Tim