Re: TAF with Oracle RAC

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:51:22 -0500

I thought Chris' problem was that the *application *was getting an error but the session itself fails over correctly.

If I understand the problem, doesn't this relate to whether the application supports TAF internally or not? I thought the application had to be coded to be able to take advantage of TAF because as far as I know Oracle will always return a message to the application if the session gets failed over.

Regards,
Chris Taylor