Re: Audit Log Exporting to 3rd party applications

From: MARK BRINSMEAD <mark.brinsmead_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 19:06:53 -0400

Nice idea, but I don't think that will help.

As I recall, the problem on windows is not the lack of a runnng SYSLOG service but rather lack of support for SYSLOG in the database (and operating system?).

If I remember correctly, Jeff is telling us that with an Oracle database running on windows, you simply do not have the option on sending the audit trail to syslog.