Resource to rollback DDL and DML applied in database

From: Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 16:35:30 -0300

Hello guys.

I am looking for a way to be able to rollback Changes. This rollback must occur in short time a client offered by the window. Let us imagine that the window is not enough to restore backup base via IMP or via RMAN or recover datafile method.

The solution I'm looking for is to undo the DDL and DML operations applied on the base.

I know that I can develop the rollback for each DDL and DML script.

I would like to know if there is a feature in Oracle that does this, fastly.

UNDO via recyblebin ?????

Thanks
Eriovaldo