Re: Cloud Control vs. Ignite

From: Ludovico Caldara <ludovico.caldara_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 00:10:54 +0200

Hi Michael,
with the Diagnostic Pack you have all the information you need for drill down, you can leverage your ASH data, get ASH reports and more. it's a real gold mine! If you are not too many DBAs in your company I would consider Lighty for Oracle from OraChrome, it provides great visualization and drill-down of your ASH data, much better than what you get with EM12c or Ignite.
HTH
--
Ludovico