Re: Please, question about the license to use DBA_HIST_SNAPSHOT in standard edition

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:04:46 -0400

Thank you
The question is then why here:
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11857_01/license.111/e11987/database_management.htm

says
"All data dictionary views beginning with the prefix DBA_HIST_ are part of this pack, along with their underlying tables, except for these views that you can use without the Diagnostic Pack license: DBA_HIST_SNAPSHOT, DBA_HIST_DATABASE_INSTANCE, DBA_HIST_SNAP_ERROR, DBA_HIST_SEG_STAT, DBA_HIST_SEG_STAT_OBJ, and DBA_HIST_UNDOSTAT."

If that views are going to be anyway empty. I suppose in enterprise there must be some automatic capture, that can be run without license. but in standard edition, no.

Thank you again.