Re: weird 11.2.0.4 db link issue

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:06:57 +0100

I'd rather have a clear description of the problem first. I get that the database Patrice is supporting has been patched and now an application doesn't work. I don't get what "doesn't work" means.

I also have difficulty imagining that the value of the server parameter GLOBAL_NAMES got changed in a patching exercise when it doesn't appear to be mentioned in the readme. The parameter global_txn_processes *may* of course also be relevant if the DB is a RAC database and the cross database transactions are XA - I rather suspect you didn't mean that though.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 10:13 PM, Marcos Colmenares H. < mcolmenares_at_newtechsistemas.com.ve> wrote:

> Good Day,
>
> Can you post the output from SHOW PARAMETER global
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Mc
>

> Saludos Cordiales,
>
> Marcos Colmenares H