Re: renaming datafiles

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:06:49 +0000

I"ve used that same parameter for non-RAC database clones when the clone will be: on another serverusing another disk group It's not strictly for data guard.
 David Fitzjarrell

Principal author, "Oracle Exadata Survival Guide"

     On Monday, June 15, 2015 7:54 AM, Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com> wrote:

 11.2.4
there is db_file_name_convert which renames files for standby but I AM SURE there used to be a parameter ? FILE_NAME_TRANSLATE ? that translated file names for non data-guard databases. But I cannot find it !  Am I missing a page of the manual?

--

Howard A. Latham

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Jun 15 2015 - 16:06:49 CEST

Original text of this message