Re: EM 12.1.0.5

From: Ray Stell <stellr_at_vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 17:49:56 -0400

On 6/10/15 5:02 PM, Pete Sharman wrote:

> The reader’s digest or condensed version would depend on what version
> you’re upgrading from. The manual is obviously the complete answer.
> If you have a specific upgrade path you’re looking at, let me know and
> I can be more specific. It may take some time as I’m in a meeting
> this week, which is another reason to just bash out the total answer
> via the upgrade manual.

Very kind of you Pete. I've not had time to get to .4, so your post made me think about it again.

$ $OMS_HOME/bin/emctl getversion oms
Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c Release 2 Copyright (c) 1996, 2012 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

        Enterprise Manager 12c OMS Version 12.1.0.2.0