RE: EM DG switchover across EM repositories?

From: Courtney Llamas <courtney.llamas_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 11:39:48 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have a standby to test it out on, but if you go to the High Availability Console, and it shows the standby, then you might be able to do it. If you don't see the standby there, then it's not going to work. Not via EM at least, unless maybe you use a job to script it out.

From: Courtney Llamas [mailto:courtney.llamas_at_oracle.com] Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 12:03 PM
To: Herring, David; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: EM DG switchover across EM repositories?

Both targets would need to be in the same EM repository for EM to handle this switchover.