Re: Temp Space performance

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 17:44:10 -0400

Hello Matt, when you increase the pga oracle optimizer can improve the join path.
There are other variables you can include in your analysis in a test case

alter system set optimizer_dynamic_sampling=4 scope=BOTH; alter system set statistics_level=all scope=BOTH; alter system set session_cached_cursors=2000 scope=spfile; alter SYSTEM set temp_undo_enabled=true SCOPE=BOTH; alter system set memory_target=2000m scope=spfile; alter system set pga_aggregate_target=800m scope=spfile;

and if yuu have licence you can include compressing tables, and indexes in 12c(I didn't tested yet), before 12c compressing indexes is not a good idea.